terça-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2023

Letting go

 The light is easier to find than what we thought.

It doesn't need to come with fireworks, celebrations and trophies.

Happiness isn't an intense and permanent feeling.

Nothing is permanent.

The changes are life itself,

without them, there is no point in living.

The small things are the big things.

But people tend to always look the other side.

We sabotage ourselves often,

there is a chance we are better at that than anything else.

People are weird, complicated, complex, fucked up, crazy, impossible...

And still...

I shine with each new interaction.

The unknown is still hope.

As I am not entirely sure what I mean.

At least I am showing up, sharing, caring...

At least I am still here.

Now, being here has been peaceful,

Better than the unknown.

So, maybe, just maybe, I can breathe now.

And starting to let go of my old me.

AR


 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário